We know that your privacy is very important to you. That's why protecting any personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address or phone number that you provide to us is of the utmost importance to Aroyan, Inc. Our goal is Peace of Mind with every order, and that starts with protecting your personal information. As a result, we have prepared this Privacy and Security Statement to let you know about the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage the personal information you entrust to us. When you provide personal information to us either via our website or in person, you are consenting to the manner in which Aroyan, Inc will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information, as set out below.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you provide us when you:
Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services
Request a quote and/or purchase one of our products or services;
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide your:
- e-mail address
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card information
What do we use your information for?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service. We may contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 4/14/09
1423 Bedford Street, Unit 1
Abington, MA 02351